City of Stanton - New Business Registration Application
What you need to know to get started:
1. Business registrations are renewed on a annual basis and expire on December 31st of each year.
2. The business start date is the first date your business started operating in the City of Stanton.
3. For In-City Businesses, you will need to have all of the supplemental forms completed and include:
* See Business Licesense Application Packets for Supplemental Forms
*Copies of any licenses that are required (State Seller’s Permit with Stanton Address, Fictitious Business Name, State Licenses, FEIN, Articles of Incorporation,
Statement of Information)
*This list of required documents does NOT apply to outside Contractors or any other Out of Town business.
4. Employee identification numbers are required for all new businesses. Sole owner or partnerships are
required to provide Social Security number for all owners/partners. LLC, Limited Partnership, Trust or
Corporations are required to provide a Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN)
or State Employee Identification Number (SEIN) for the business.
5. Payment is to made upon completion of the application with a Visa or Mastercard. We do apologize, but we do not accept American Express at this time.
6. Please allow 3-5 days to process your business license application. The City will contact you if any additional information is required.
In-City businesses will require approval by the Planning Division.
7. No payment will be required until your application has been reviewed and accepted. You will receive
an email verifying the receipt of application. You will receive an email containing the amount due and instructions on how to make payment online.
Once the online application process has stared, you cannot save your work, you must complete all the steps or start over.
The City of Stanton would like to welcome you to its business community.
We know that starting a new business can be exciting and challenging.
We wish you the greatest success in your new venture!
If you need any assistance with the application process, please call (714) 379-9222 ext. 242 to speak
with a customer service representive.
Assembly Bill 3002 went into effect on January 1, 2019, which provides information regarding disability access requirements and resources to business
owners. To read the full notice in English, click HERE. To view in other languages click HERE.